Wacker Neuson’s compact zero tails inspire with their power, agility and superior comfort, thanks to their side-mounted engine and tail-end tanks.
Zero tail swing for excellent maneuverability: EZ28
The EZ28 compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of azero tail swing machine. When the housing is revolved, the tail does not project over the width of the tracks. This excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of standard or long dipperstick. Powered by an Yanmar 3-cylinder diesel, Tier 4 Final engine, the EZ28 track excavator offers rubber tracks, dozer blade, boom-mounted working light and a control pattern change system.
- Zero tail swing for working in tight and confined spaces.
- Easy access and operator comfort are provided in one of the largest operator stations in this class.
- Adjustable armrests and 5-way adjustable seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS). VDS enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15° to compensate for slopes, saving up to 25% material and time costs.
- Unit equipped with a pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.