Wacker Neuson's small turn excavators are in a class of their own. They are more powerful, more agile and more comfortable than conventional machines.
8003 Small Turn Excavator – Powerful and agile.
The minimum swing radius 8003 track excavator offers one of the smoothest and most powerful hydraulic systems available on the market today in this class. This 8-ton excavator comes with an air conditioned cab, and a choice of short or long dipperstick. Powered by the economical Yanmar 4-cylinder diesel engine, the 8003 track excavator offers rubber track, dozer blade and boom-mounted working light. Hydraulic system features oil cooler, pilot joystick controls and dipperstick-mounted auxiliary hydraulic connection for two directions of motion. Other standard features include: auto-shift 2-speed travel drive, hydraulically dampened drive pedals and levers, flat faced couplers and control pattern selector valve.
- Minimal tail projection over tracks for work in tight spaces.
- Large cab offers easy access and operator comfort.
- Proportional control auxillary hydraulics are operated by an electric valve and tip switch for smooth work with attachments
- Auto-shift 2-speed travel drive motor fast and easy operation.
- Tiltable cabin for easy accessibility to all maintenance components.