Wacker Neuson's compact zero tails inspire with their power, agility and superior comfort, thanks to their side-mounted engine and tail-end tanks.
Zero tail swing for excellent maneuverability: 50Z3
This compact excavator combines the performance of a conventional track excavator with the excellent maneuverability of a zero tail swing machine. When revolved, the tail of the 50Z3 does not project over the width of the tracks. Unit also offers excellent service accessibility with the tilting operator platform, plus the comfortable and ergonomically designed operating environment improves productivity. This excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of short and longer dipperstick. Cab models feature standard air conditioning. Powered by the economical Yanmar 4-cylinder diesel engine, the 50Z3 offers rubber tracks, dozer blade, boom mounted working light and control pattern change system.
- Zero tail for working in confined spaces
- Large operator station for easy access and operator comfort.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS): It enables progressive tilting of the superstructure by up to 15° to compensate for slopes up to 27%.
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
- Tiltable cabin for easy accessibility to all maintenance components.