Hydraulics designed for effortless movements and perfectly balanced load data mean that the 3503 takes pride of place in its class.
Maximum power and smooth operation: 3503
The 3503 track excavator offers one of the smoothest and most powerful hydraulic systems available on the market today in this class. This 3.5-ton excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of short and long dipperstick. Powered by the economical Yanmar 4-cylinder diesel engine, the 3503 track excavator offers rubber track, dozer blade and boom mounted working light all standard. The X-shaped undercarriage provides for greater lifting power and stability. Dipper stick mounted auxiliary hydraulic connection for two directions of motion and a control pattern change system.
- Conventional style excavator and powerful 4 cylinder engine for maximum digging performance
- Large engine cover and movable rear bumpers offer quick access to the engine compartment for easy serviceability.
- Adjustable armrests and seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
- Standard boom mounted working light for optimum working conditions.