The ride-on rollers RD 27 offer a high standard for the compaction of asphalt. It is equipped with a dual drum drive that offers optimal traction properties.
High performance roller offers excellent compaction results
The new generation of the 2.5-ton RD 27 roller provides the ultimate in compaction versatility. Each model offers a choice of high or low compaction force to fit a variety of conditions and applications. Dual output per drum accurately matches the roller to the job. Tapered frame design makes for ideal visibility. Tool free water system access makes daily maintenance extremely easy.
- Intermittent sprinkler system offers a three-stage filter system for added reliability and metal water bars and nozzles for maximum durability
- Ergonomically designed operator's station offers excellent visibility. Operator comfort is maximized with heavy-duty shockmounts to reduce HBV (whole body vibration)
- Patented multi-function control lever allows the operator to control all main functions without taking their hands off the controls
- Tool free access to the water pump, water filter and water bars makes for convenient daily maintenance
- Tapered front frame provides for ideal drum visibility